- Visiting Aircraft: PPR, Prior Permission Required. Due to restrictions at Crowfield Airfield it is essential that any visiting aircraft obtain prior permission. Prior permission can be obtained by calling either +44 1449 711017 or +44 7748 184463.
- Frequency: Contact Wattisham App on 125.80 when flying at Crowfield
- Co-ordinates: N5210.27 E00106.66
- Opening hrs: 08:00 to 20:00 in summer or sunrise to sunset in winter.
- Visitors landing fees: £10 including VAT
Our Facilities include:
- Instructors are available for training, biennial flight reviews, IMC, etc. For more information please contact us.
- A large clubhouse with coffee, tea and soft drinks available.
- Maps and VFR flight guides are sold.
It must be observed that Crowfield Airfield has been placed under the following restrictions which must be obeyed.
- Single engine aircraft only
- No gliders
- No microlights
- No helicopters
- No parachuting
- No aerobatics
Fuel sales / Oil sales
|Fuel / Oil||Price ex VAT||Price inc VAT|
|Avgas 100LL||£1.45 per litre||£1.74 per litre|
|Avgas UL 91||£1.45 per litre||£1.74 per litre|
|Aero Shell Oils: W80, W100, S80, S100||£5.50 per litre||£6.60 per litre|
|Multigrade Oil W15W-50||£6.00 per 946ml||£7.20 per 946ml|
The local LAA Strutt (Suffolk Coastal) meet in the clubhouse at Crowfield Airfield once a month, find details at www.suffolkcoastalstrut.org.uk